ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE BIGA SHOW 2020
Otherwise known, this year, as THE BIGA SPOOKY SHOW
Scared yet? You Should Be! There's going to be Hobgoblins and Witches, maybe even a Haunted Hall... woooooo, woooo (say this to yourself in a creepy terrifying way..)
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR MEMBERS IS FREE
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR NON-MEMBERS IS £10
ON THE DOOR: £10 MEMBERS, £20 NON-MEMBERS (Spectators Only)
PRE-REGISTERED GUESTS (members and non-members) WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN A FABULOUS DOOR-PRIZE FROM OUR SPONSORS
The BIGA Show is back at The Kennel Club Building at Stoneleigh Park, Sunday November 1st, 2020.
Doors 9am-4pm Sunday*
*Trade-stand access 7am Sunday or 7-9pm Saturday eve
BIGA's FIFTH event. Our annual one-day conference and FUN competitions. The day will feature seminars, workshops, demos, guest speakers, a Spooky Hallowe'en Market of Trade Stands, The BIGA Treasure Hunt PLUS... drumroll... The BIGA Question Time, a moderated panel discussion with wonderful guests and audience participation. And more, including your chance to win FABULOUS PRIZES from our sponsors to be given away on the day.
Open to members and non-members. FREE entry for members or £10 (non-members)
On the door
Competitors (must pre-register)
Workshop and Purebreed
Members and Nonmembers £35
Trade-stands (includes entry for two)
Trade-stand with 3m frontage £100 (with apologies, we do not have 'market' stalls this year)
Gold Sponsors: £500 Cash donation - includes trade stand 6m frontage plus entry for four
Silver Sponsors: £250 Cash donation - includes trade-stand 3m frontage plus entry for three
Bronze Sponsors: donation in prizes with retail value £150-200. Includes entry for two but does not include a trade-stand. Pls send an email to email@example.com
Taking place at The Kennel Club Building, Stoneleigh Park nr. Coventry, Warwickshire, CV8 2LZ
• Business seminars all directed at helping YOU improve your business
• 12 demos, yes 12. up close and personal, with talented groomers demonstrating how they do it. Includes 3 examples of Asian grooming, cockapoo, labradoodle, handstripping, breed styling and more.....
• Show & Tell: open mic for exhibitors / Trade-stand holders: a show and tell of your new products and/or services
PLUS....... Grooming Competitions
To be Confirmed
* * * * The Snowflake Competition * * * *
Prepare and groom your dog at home, bring to the show and have your work judged by both of our competition judges. Please bring your own table. Great feedback, all the fun and none of the pressure
Start Time: 10:00 am
* * * BIGA Pet Stylist of the Year * * *
This FUN competition is open to all levels and is purely testing your pet grooming skills and knowledge with the dog that you bring, much like you will do in your own salon.
There are only 2 classes, the winner of each will go head to head to win this exciting new title. "BIGA Pet Stylist of the Year"
Workshop Class and Pure Breed Class.
One and a half hours each class
Start Time: 12:00pm
Rules for both classes:
Pure Breed Class- Any pure breed in a breed trim. Any technique and size of dog allowed.
Mixed Breed Class - Any mix breed or pure breed (not in a breed trim). Any technique and size of dog allowed.
- Any size of dog and suitable technique is acceptable if you can complete it in the time.
- Dogs must be bathed and prepared before the start of the classes.
- In addition to the time there will be a 15 minute comfort break outside; which is an opportunity for your dog to shake, stretch their legs, have a drink and go to the toilet. The comfort break is also an opportunity for you to have a look at your progress. Smoking is not permitted at this time.
- You must provide your own equipment, table, neck strap, arm, water and poo bags.
- You must be in the ring, 30 minutes before your class time, for pre-judging.
- All dogs must have adequate coat to make a visible difference and have good temperament and condition.
- All dogs must be able to stand on the table comfortably and be well behaved.
- No muzzles are permitted on dogs in the ring.
- Pads, sanitary and nails must be pre-clipped before the start of the class. Ears must be clean.Poodles face and feet must be clipped.
- The judges decision is final.
- No talking to those outside the ring or to other competitors is permitted during the class time.
- No colouring in the ring, bows are allowed.
* Previous Winners of YKC are eligible to enter
- Entrants are not eligible to enter if they have any previous grooming competition - BIS wins or Champion 1st place awards.
* Competition points are not available for groom teams.
EVENT PROGRAMME & EVENT FLYER - Available on the BIGA facebook group